- Join the free ’12 Days of Decluttering’ challenge in our Facebook Community
- Join our free webinar – “Declutter Your Home in 7 Days” on December 9, 2020
- Sign up for our new course: The Essentials Guide
- Download our free Organising Cheat Sheet
- To understand the key principals of Hoarding Disorder, check out our other episode with Dr Randy Frost
- Stuff: Compulsive Hoarding and the Meaning of Things (Book)
- The Oxford Handbook of Hoarding and Acquiring (Book)
- Find a ‘Buried in Treasures’ workshop near you
DR RANDY O. FROST
Randy O. Frost is the Israel Professor of Psychology at Smith College. He has published numerous articles and books, including Stuff: Compulsive Hoarding and the Meaning of Things, a New York Times Bestseller and a finalist for the 2010 Books for a Better Life Award.
His latest book, The Oxford Handbook of Hoarding and Acquiring was published in 2014. He has received a Lifetime Achievement Award by the Mental Health Association of San Francisco, and a Career Achievement Award from the International OCD Foundation.